The Wisconsin Philanthropy Network (WPN) is a professional membership association for grantmakers from across the state.
As Wisconsin’s premier resource in philanthropy, we are committed to making your giving as effective and meaningful as possible by providing networking opportunities, skill building, and customized research services tailored to your needs.
Our Members Include
- Community Foundations
- Corporate (or Company-Sponsored) Foundations and Corporate Giving Programs
- Donor-Advised Funds
- Federated Funds and Public Funders
- Individuals, Retired Staff, and Trustees
- Independent Foundations (including Family Foundations)
- Operational Foundations
- Supporting Organizations
- Healthcare Foundations
- Higher Education Foundations
Currently, WPN represents over 115 organizational members with trustees, directors, staff and individual donors representing over 500 people.
Together, our members contribute over $600 million, and represent over $7 billion in assets.
Our 3 Core Services
- Professional Development
- Research Services
- Networking Opportunities
For additional resources and free research assistance, please contact WPN to become a member!