- Creative Sector and Funders: A discussion about support and partnership presented by WPN with assistance from Arts Wisconsin
May 13, 2020
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
According to the US Department of Commerce and the National Endowment for the Arts, the arts sector contributes over $10 billion annually to Wisconsin's economy and more than $804 billion annually to the US economy.
In the current pandemic environment and as we recover, re-emerge, and revitalize our economies, businesses, and communities, it is critical that funders and creative sector constituents connect, share ideas, and learn from each other. During this session, funders and constituents will discuss ideas, effective practices and actions as supporters and partners with creative organizations and workers now and into the future.
Welcome – Tony Shields, President, Wisconsin Philanthropy Network
Session and panelist introductions - Anne Katz, Director, Arts Wisconsin
- Eddie Torres, President, Grantmakers in the Arts, New York, NY
- Laura Roenitz, Director, Kohler Foundation, Sheboygan
Creative sector leaders:
- Teri Sullivan, Director, Arts @ Large, Milwaukee
- Elizabeth Wieland, Director, Bookworm Gardens, Sheboygan
Funders and constituents discussion
Q & A
Free for WPN Members
$25 for Nonmembers and Prospects
Contact Amanda Buckley, Director of Program Development
Due COVID-19, WPN has opted to move all events online. This event will be meeting virtually using Zoom. Amanda Buckley will be reaching out with more details and information about Zoom closer to the date of the event and as you register.