- Full Series - Various Dates
August 16, 2018
8:30 am - 9:00 am
Register for the full series and get the 6th session FREE!
This series is intended to increase your grantmaker effectiveness and impact through a state-of-the-art curriculum that:
- Serves as the standard introduction to the field
- Maximizes learning by using adult learning principles
- Contributes to building communities of practitioners
- Is culturally competent in that it respects diverse perspectives and roles
This six-part series presents the core competencies of grantmaking, as identified by practitioners and other experts in the field. It is a highly interactive instructional model based on adult learning principles.
Join your fellow grantmakers and take part in this unique opportunity!
Contact Amanda Buckley, Director of Programs, at 262-317-6005 or firstname.lastname@example.org