- Session 1: Navigating Legal and Ethical Issues - Madison
June 13, 2019
8:30 am - 11:30 am
- Basic laws and regulations affecting grantmaking
- Ethical issues common to grantmakers
- Strategies for managing ethical challenges
Be Able to:
- Conduct grantmaking that is within customary due diligence requirements
- Recognize and manage ethical challenges
Jason Kohout, Partner - Foley & Lardner LLP
Contact Amanda Buckley, Director of Programs, at 262-317-6005 or email@example.com
Venue Phone: 608-257-5035Address:
The main parking for the building is located across the street from Verex Plaza in the center of the surface parking lot. The code to exit the lot is available at the Foley Reception desk on 4th floor.
If the Verex Plaza surface parking lot is full or unavailable, parking is available at the Capitol Square North parking ramp located at 218 E Mifflin St. Entrances are located on Butler St. and Mifflin St.
Upon arrival, guests of the firm should proceed to our reception area on the 4th floor.