Grantmaker Bootcamp Session 2
October 23, 2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
- Key characteristics of effective nonprofit
- Typical steps and best practices used in the proposal review process
- Issues to consider in arriving at a funding recommendation
Be Able to:
- Assess the viability of the applicant and proposed project
- Know how and what additional information to gather
- Make defensible funding decisions
Adam R. Erdmann
Sr. Community Affairs Program Officer for Alliant Energy Foundation
Questions need to be submitted to Amanda Buckley by October 16.
WPN Members are $75. Nonmembers are $155.
Contact Amanda Buckley, Director of Program Development
Amanda will provide Zoom Link upon registration.