We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- Grantmaker Bootcamp Session 3
November 4, 2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
- Perspectives foundation leaders and trustees bring to funding decisions
- Typical steps and best practices in the funding recommendation process
- Issues and strategies for delivering funding decisions to applicants
Be Able to:
- Conduct grantmaking that is within customary due diligence requirements
- Recognize and manage ethical challenges
Kathryn Leverenz, President & CEO
Mathematics Institute of Wisconsin
Questions need to be submitted to Amanda Buckley by October 28th.
WPN Members are $75. Nonmembers are $155.
Contact Amanda Buckley, Director of Program Development
Amanda will provide Zoom Link upon registration.