- Grantmaker Bootcamp Session 6
December 17, 2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
- Inherent tensions in the role of the grantmaker
- Common practices for harmonizing personal wellbeing and professional excellence as a grantmaker
- Opportunities and resources for continuous learning and for on-the-job support
Be Able to:
- Be a content and effective practitioner long-term
- Stay well-informed on emerging knowledge and practices of the field
- Benefit from resources for job-related support
United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County
Questions need to be submitted to Amanda Buckley by December 10th.
WPN Members are $75. Nonmembers are $155.00.
Contact Amanda Buckley, Director of Program Development
Amanda will provide Zoom Link upon registration.