Grantmaker Bootcamp Session 1
October 13, 2020
9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Basic laws and regulations affecting grantmaking
- Ethical issues common to grantmakers
- Strategies for managing ethical challenges
Be Able to:
- Conduct grantmaking that is within customary due diligence requirements
- Recognize and manage ethical challenges
Jason Kohout, Partner
Foley and Lardner LLP
**Please note this is the only session of the series that will begin at 9:30 am
Submit questions to Amanda Buckley by October 6th.
WPN Members are $75. Nonmembers are $155.00.
Contact Amanda Buckley, Director of Program Development
Amanda will provide Zoom Link upon registration.