- State of Arts and Creative Sector Funding in Wisconsin
April 28, 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
State of Arts and Creative Sector Funding in Wisconsin, one year later, co-presented by Arts Wisconsin with Wisconsin Philanthropy Network.
To say that Wisconsin's arts sector has been in flux throughout this pandemic year is an understatement. With cancellations and shutdowns affecting almost all arts businesses and workers, funding sources including CARES Act, Save Our Stages, special public funding programs, and private grant opportunities have kept the work and the people going, in many ways. This panel of experts from several different corners of the funding universe will offer their observations on the year past and the year ahead.
- Jason Anderson, Director, Pablo Center for the Arts, Eau Claire/Wisconsin Chair, National Independent Venue Association (NIVA)
- Lisa Caesar, COO, No Studios/Director, No Studios Artists Grants, Milwaukee
- Barbara Wanzo, Director, Black Arts MKE, Milwaukee
- Facilitator: George Tzougros, Director, Wisconsin Arts Board
WPN Members Free |Nonmembers $35.00.
Contact Amanda Buckley, Director of Program Development
Amanda will provide Zoom Link upon registration.