Wisconsin Philanthropy Network (WPN), formerly Donors Forum of Wisconsin, is Wisconsin’s only professional membership association for grantmakers. Membership is open to grantmaking foundations, corporate giving programs, donor-advised fund holders, higher education foundations, healthcare foundations, and individual donors who grant or contribute monies for charitable purposes to beneficiaries in Wisconsin.
Appropriate candidates meet the following requirements:
- Community foundations funded or supported by endowments and a broad group of contributors;
- Endowed operating foundations
- Corporate or company-sponsored foundations and corporate giving programs;
- Independent foundations, including family foundations;
- Public foundations and federated funds with a substantial grantmaking program (should have at least 60 percent of budget devoted to grantmaking programs, 75 percent if funding from private sources, and annual grant distribution in excess of $25,000;
- Individuals whose grantmaking totals at least $25,000 annually to an array of 501(c)(3) organizations;
- Retired staff, trustees or directors of member organizations;
- Donor advised funds or supporting organizations of community foundations or other organizations; and
- Public funders, an organization predominately supported by government funds, quasi-government funding trusts (eligible for membership on a case by case basis) and government agencies whose re-granting is done on a competitive basis to a variety of nonprofit organizations
- Healthcare and Higher Education Foundations
Wisconsin Philanthropy Network is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Contributions to Wisconsin Philanthropy Network meet the IRS eligibility requirements for tax deductions to nonprofit organizations.
Why Wait? Join Today!
Don't take it from us! Hear what others have to say.