Wisconsin Philanthropy Network strives to advance effective philanthropy. The social impact sector in Wisconsin employs more than 12% of the state’s workforce and is vital to vibrant and healthy urban, rural, and suburban communities.
WPN relies on grants and sponsorships, in addition to member dues and earned income, to do our important work to lift the sector and improve the quality of life for everyone who lives, works, and plays in Wisconsin.
Sponsoring WPN’s work increases your organization’s brand awareness and supports Wisconsin’s philanthropic community. There are a number of ways to maximize branding opportunities as you make an impactful investment.
Sponsorship allows you to:
- Lift the capacity of Wisconsin’s philanthropic sector
- Broaden and deepen your impact by enhancing and leveraging Wisconsin’s philanthropic community
- Inspire action in the philanthropic community
- Demonstrate your commitment to the social impact sector in the state
- Create valuable brand awareness
- Build relationships with key social impact decision-makers
- Join others who champion philanthropy
- Leverage unique visibility opportunities and identify new markets
Sponsorship is available at a variety of levels.
Contact Michelle at MStClair@wiphilanthropy.org to learn more about sponsorship opportunities today!