Hear why our members continue to be part of Wisconsin Philanthropy Network, formerly Donors Forum of Wisconsin
2019 Member Satisfaction Results
For our most recent survey results in member satisfaction(2019) and more, visit this flyer.
“Now more than ever, I value the opportunity to connect with funders across the state to learn more about what they’re doing. I value WPN’s membership for myself and for Wisconsin philanthropic sector. We all have something valuable to share, whether it has been understanding someone’s response to natural disaster to learning how different sectors like the arts are managing to still provide programming at this time, I have appreciated the connections a great deal. In a time with a lot of uncertainties it has been great to have such a strong a network of leaders in philanthropy within reach.” - Catherine Stagmer, Manager Social Responsibility, Komatsu Mining Corp. Group
2017 Member Satisfaction Survey
We asked our membership their opinion and they gave it to us!
- 95% remain members so they can network and learn from others in the field.
- 85% remain members so they can be a part of the only philanthropic membership association in Wisconsin.
Click here to see all of the member satisfaction survey.
2015 Viewpoints Conference Feedback on the Most Valuable Part of the Day...
- I thought the event was extremely well planned and most enjoyable. It was great seeing people I rarely get the opportunity to visit with and the meetings were an extra bonus.
- The entire day was outstanding!
- The best funding mistakes presentation was a great, an honest discussion about grantmaking.
- The morning keynote and the afternoon session “Channeling Dr. Seuss” were the most thought-provoking and relevant to my work as well as the presenters were excellent and engaging speakers.
- The discussion on race and equity was thought provoking.
- The time and space to think globally about the work that my organization does and role I play within it.
- The exposure to all the resources. People, web sites, support etc.
Endow Wisconsin Initiative Feedback
- "WPN is a key ingredient in our success thus far!" - Jean Tehan, Community Foundation of North Central Wisconsin
- "WPN is doing great work and it's a pleasure to be a part of it." - Bob Sorge, Madison Community Foundation
- "Thank you for your work on the Endow Wisconsin Taskforce" - Sandi Roehrig, Fond du Lac Area Foundation
- "Bruce DeBoskey was a great presenter with an excellent knowledge base." - The Latest Trends in Strategic Philanthropy
- "Thanks so much for encouraging sharing of best practices." - Grantmaker Boot Camp Attendee
- "Fantastic presentation with paper models to follow using the toolkit." & "It was enlightening to know that a formula could be followed to get results for a conclusive assessment." - Hands on Grantee Financial Assessment Attendees
- "I liked the standardized form that Andy and Dan have developed to compare nonprofit financial ratios. I liked working with the sample 990s." & "Very knowledgeable presenters and engaged the audience." - Completing Your Organizations Financial Assessment Attendees
- “It was a very clear, engaging and informative presentation. The speaker captured the audiences’ interest and never let go. The main points were insightful and supported through data and brilliant examples. The workshop exercises were helpful and effective.
- “Very detailed and easy to understand. Totally new innovative idea to me, impact investing.”
- “I really appreciated the time for the unscripted exchange of ideas; it was more useful than simply passively listening to a speaker. I thought the retreat was great--I loved the location and the content. Thanks for your work on it!”
- "Professionally and personally, the membership and information shared through networking and ideas/opinions has been very beneficial." - Marybeth Cottrill, CFP, The Northern Trust Company
- "Jill is a great leader and a real spark plug for the organization and its future." - Daniel Steininger, Daniel Hoan Foundation
- "I’ve found WPN invaluable. They understand the dynamics of corporate culture, and more importantly, WPN has the capacity to address our unique needs. -Corporate Foundation member
- They understand how important the community foundation sector continues to be in promoting philanthropy in our state. They help us to be more effective together than
we can be separately." - Community Foundation Member
- "[WPN is] a network of friends [that] has given insight to aspects of my foundation’s work I never would have considered before. There is a rich array of programs and services for family foundations." - Family Foundation member
- "This is exceptional information! This is exactly what I needed.” - Roger Smith, A.O. Smith Foundation
- “Thank you for pulling this information together! We appreciate your efforts. It helped us in the early stages of exploring this topic!” - Ashley Staeck, The Johnson Foundation at Wingspread
- “You are incredible. I received both of your lists and couldn't do this without you.” - Kim Massey, HuTerra Foundation
- “Thank you for the information you sent. It was perfect.” - Jeff Rosen, Bader Philanthropies, Inc.
- "Thanks so much! This is exactly what I needed! You totally made my job easier!” - Ann Engelhard, Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region
- “Thanks for making WPN membership a great investment!” - Lorrie Heinemann. Brightstar Wisconsin Foundation
- “Outstanding work and I loved the format. This is very meaningful and very helpful to me. I’m very impressed. Job well done.” - Daniel Steininger, Daniel Hoan Foundation
- “This is exactly what I was looking for. This saved me a ton of time!!!” - Allie Detert, Madison Community Foundation
Want to hear more?
We can connect you with a current member to learn about their membership experience.
Contact Terri Blair, Director of Operations & Research, to connect with a current member.