Put your organization in front of Wisconsin philanthropic and nonprofit leaders
Network with Wisconsin philanthropic & nonprofit leaders
WPN’s 2015 VIEWPOINTS Conference is the largest gathering of the philanthropic and nonprofit community in Wisconsin, attended by hundreds of Wisconsin foundation CEOs, trustees, grantmaking professionals, and nonprofit leaders.
Hear opposing views on hot topics from expert voices
Highlighting the unique "viewpoints" theme, opinion leaders will explore and debate some of the most exciting topics and difficult challenges affecting our communities.
This thought-provoking conference begins with a morning keynote plenary session, continues with concurrent breakout sessions on topics of high interest to funders and nonprofits, and concludes with an energizing afternoon keynote plenary session.
Gain business visibility among this elite audience
Top reasons to participate as a sponsor or exhibitor:
- Network with Wisconsin philanthropic and nonprofit leaders.
- Raise awareness of your business as a leader in advancing and promoting the future of Wisconsin.
- Build and strengthen relationships and partnerships.
- Connect with current associates and meet new ones.
- Engage with industry colleagues.
Join our growing list of partners: